Job #2723: We are looking for a seasoned Software Engineer to join our client’s growing team in this fully remote position! This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a well-funded medical devices company that is on a hyper-growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate will be ready to take the next step in their professional career, motivated and passionate with an interest in applying data science, machine learning, and enterprise data management techniques in the biotechnology space. Engineers would report to the CTO and help with collection and analysis of a novel, proprietary ground truth dataset.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Python and/or Node.js
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with at least 2 of the following: scikit-learn/Vue.js/Docker/GraphQL
- Familiarity with Linux command line; system administration skills a plus
- Prior experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Prior experience with TensorFlow/Keras
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, including oral and written communication as evidenced by publications or a cover letter
- Prior experience with time series analysis, signal processing, and/or image processing a plus
- Relevant experience and/or coursework in statistics and/or related fields (e.g., mathematics, bioinformatics, physics, etc.) a plus
- Relevant experience and/or coursework in biology/healthcare-related fields a plus
- B.S. or B.A. in computer science, computer engineering, data science, or electrical engineering; M.S. or Ph.D. is preferred