Job #2715: Speak your truth, experiment, and thrive. We us you can dream big, gain visibility, and be supported in a highly engaged work environment. Here, everyone matters. We give you access to leading-edge technologies, so you can make a positive impact in peoples’ lives. Our team has crafted over 100 patents, and we’re still getting started! With an uncompromising commitment to the patient and healthcare provider experience, we provide innovative, intuitive medical technologies to protect and support at-risk patients. Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Supplier Quality Engineer for a contract-to-hire role in Kirkland, WA.
The Supplier Quality Analyst is responsible for working with Supplier Quality Engineering, Supply Chain, R&D, and Suppliers to collect and manage supplier quality information, and to present charts, reports, and data for the company and Supplier Teams to manage Supplier Quality and drive continuous improvement. The Supplier Quality Analyst processes supplier approval requests, and coordinates required data from suppliers to support approval. The Supplier Quality Analyst also creates and manages weekly and monthly Supplier Quality Metrics for Supplier Approvals, Supplier Scorecards, Supplier SCARS, Supplier Process Quality. The Supplier Quality Analyst may also assist Supply Chain Management in general Supplier Support Tasks.
- Develops and maintains run charts, pareto charts and action trackers for Supplier in-process quality data.
- Maintains supplier quality metrics and charts for supplier approvals and supplier SCARS
- Processes supplier approval requests and requests required data to support supplier approval
- Collects data and creates quarterly, and annual supplier scorecards
- Audits Supplier source inspection records and lot acceptance records
- Supports Supply Chain Management in planning and setup of Supplier meetings and events
- Passion: Contagious excitement about the company – sense of urgency. Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Integrity: Commitment, accountability, and dedication to the highest ethical standards.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Inclusion of Team Member regardless of geography, position, and product or service.
- Action/Results: High energy, decisive planning, timely execution.
- Innovation: Generation of new ideas from original thinking.
- Customer Focus: Exceed customer expectations, quality of products, services, and experience always present of mind.
- Emotional Intelligence: Recognizes, understands, manages one’s own emotions and is able to influence others. A critical skill for pressure situations.
- Associates degree in technical area
- Minimum 3 years of directly relevant experience
- Strong MS Office Skills; Excellent proficiency in MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Previous experience as a Quality Analyst in regulated environment
- Experience working with an electronic product data management system
- Experienced with six-sigma and lean manufacturing techniques
- Indoor open office environment
- Minimal noise volume typical to an office environment
- Extended hours when needed
- Frequent repetitive motions that may include wrists, hands and/or fingers, such as keyboard and mouse usage
- Frequent stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Frequent computer use
- Frequent phone and other business machine use
- Occasional lifting required, up to 20 pounds
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Offering a very competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401K with Match, and a salary range of $120 to $130k per year.