Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Tax Senior to join a growing firm. We’re looking for a tax enthusiast to join the team immediately. Hybrid work environment with full time remote possibility for the right candidate.
- Review tax information supplied by clients, contact client with questions and request additional documentation.
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns, extensions, and amended returns for individuals and businesses.
- Assist with IRS audits and tax response notices.
- Apply solid understanding of accounting and auditing principles relative to individual client assignments. Recommend tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local tax law and procedures.
- Provide exceptional service to every client by providing individual attention, responsiveness, and commitment to understanding their goals and needs through written and verbal communications.
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality, and personal conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation (or a related field) from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience.
- Licensed: CPA, Tax Attorney or Enrolled Agent
- 3-5+ years prior experience as a Tax Preparer; functioning independently in a professional tax preparation, audit and accounting role.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills, including tax compliance, regulations, procedures and standards.
- Superior attention to detail and self-audit skills.
- Prior experience with a public accounting and/or professional services firm preferred