It's not too late to meet your Recruiting Resolutions this year
We are about halfway through 2021 and some of you may be thinking about evaluating yourself as well as your business methods to see where you can make improvements for the rest of your year.
We’re here to tell you that it’s not too late to meet your recruiting resolutions!
2021 has been about looking at things in a different light and implementing outside the box thinking to solve recruiting hurdles. Here are six resolutions we have considered that we thought we’d share with you:
- Improve speed to hire: One way to improve speed to hire is through quicker sourcing. Using semantic search technology can help with this! Find one that searches over your Bullhorn or JobDiva database and external sources all at one time, pulling in and ranking the most relevant candidates for your review. The search technology should be able to intuitively filter, rank, and shortlist candidates for you, based on the context of the job description, their experience, and skills. If you can find a tool that scans your Bullhorn or JobDiva environment, your speed to hire will drastically improve.
- Remove bias: Reducing the impact of unconscious bias in the hiring process is an attainable goal through advanced recruiting technologies. Finding an AI-based candidate sourcing technology will allow it to focus and rank candidates using their skills and experience rather than bias-creating factors such as name, education, demographic location, and affiliations. This drastically reduces time to shortlist the very best candidates based on their skill level rather than other factors. By removing name, education, dates, personal interests, and affiliations, along with any other criteria that might identify a candidate’s ethnic background or gender, this solution allows you to focus on the candidate’s skills and experience instead of factors that can lead to biased decisions.
- Improve candidate experience: Candidate experience has been identified as an area of improvement all recruiters should be focusing on! The goal is to convert more top talent and capturing passive candidates. You could offer a fast and user-friendly way to apply online. By auto-populating application forms with resume information, candidates are more likely to complete applications. Make sure their data is then instantly uploaded into your Bullhorn or JobDiva database. From there, it automatically matches your most relevant jobs to the candidate for them to review and select when they apply.
- Acquire and retain better data: Data continues to be of utmost importance for recruiters as we’ve discussed in our previous blog post. With it comes the importance of clean data, data integrity, and leveraging the candidate data within your Bullhorn or JobDiva database. At Chameleon, we can help you with understanding your data by focusing on reporting and building the appropriate reports that allow you to track the right KPIs for you and your team.
- Build your tech stack: Choosing the right tools for your Bullhorn or JobDiva technology stack is crucial to stay competitive. However, choosing which processes to automate is often a challenge. Consider which technologies work well together. Often the “secret sauce” in sourcing workflows; find solutions that search, match, and shortlist candidates for candidate engagement like texting, click-to-call, and SMS messaging.
- Work smarter, not harder: You want a solution that automates your whole sourcing, loading, and searching process using machine learning technologies so that you can save time, boost productivity, and realize efficiencies through the automation workflow. Recruiting has encountered many complications in the last year. Leaner teams who work remotely present challenges that can be improved through automation technology so we highly recommend it!